Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Introduction

Greetings all who find this page, My name is Jason, I'm 31  years old and have been keeping Desert Roses for a little more than 8 years when my father gave me a cutting from one of his plants. Since then I've been addicted to collecting this plant for its ease of care and beautiful blooms.

The purpose of this blog is to help others in taking care of their own Adeniums, being that I've found there is very limited information available that isn't in Thai or Indonesian, and that the info that I have found in English tend be from other hobby horticulturist's blogs whom tend to keep a wide variety of plant and don't focus specifically on Adeniums or Desert Roses. Also most of the blogs I do come across don't seem to be to active as well.

So this blog will be focused specifically on the Adenium species and it's close relatives, as well as little bits about the other plants I keep, but I'll always be willing to share any advice or info for anything related to horticulture and gardening. I'll try to keep this blog active with one or two posts a week and will be visiting daily to respond to any questions or comments.


John Lennon "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."- John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment